Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Senior Ball...Sick Kid...New Addition...WOW







Were do I begin.......
Sasha was asked to the Senior Ball, by and Senior of course. She looked so beautiful.
She was so funny because she didn't quit know what to do with her self. Between the dress, gloves and heaven for bid the PURSE!!!!!
She made me laugh because it was a little hand bag and she didn't know weather to hang it on her arm or put it under her armpit.
Long story short her date got sick and was throwing-up all night and the date was cut short. But if you know Sasha she made the most of it and had a good time.



Shaylei, Shaylei Shaylei.... ever since she was a baby if she was sick, she always got it 10 times worst that anyone else. That didn't change this week. Last Tuesday she came home from work with a headache and throwing-up. Wednesday throwing-up, Thursday throwing- up, Friday throwing-up..... 2 bags if IV fluids, feeling a little better. Friday night throwingup..............Saturday a blessing , feeling a little better. Sunday a little better, Monday alot better. Tuesday all better, YeH!!!!!


















Our new addition.... No I'm not pregnent nor did I have a baby (thank goodness)

As many of you know we are dog lovers and have two dogs Chase and Diesel.
Well and friend at work was looking online for a German Shepherd. I just happen to be up at her desk. She clicked on this picture and their was a beautiful female. My friend started to click through the pictures and it was Diesel's sister. I called David and the next thing you know she is living with us:}
Call us CRAZY but if any of you know Diesel you know why we couldn't pass her up. She is very sweet and Diesel just loves her. He is always giving her kisses.
Her name is Sara, but we are changing it to Sage. The way it's going her nickname will be Sis.



5 comments:

  1. Love that huggie smile, she is beautiful, That's kinda mean to put a picture of Shaylie in there when shes' so sick. But she's still a pretty thing. Now the dogs, I think Chase is pretty brave to sleep in the middle, but what a cute picture. I can see that sage is quite a bit smaller than diesel. I can't wait to see her up close.

    LOVE YA ALL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sasha looks so beautiful. What a strange prom experience for her, but you're right - she would make the best of it!
    Poor Shaylei - she looks so pale. I am so glad that she's feeling better, but thata's yucky that it took about a week to get better.
    A new dog? Let me know if you need to cut back on dog food at all. You know Brigam would just love to help out by taking Chase. He loves that dog and still talks about him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok SASHA... IN A DRESS... All prettied up like a PRINCESS!!!LOL ok I will stop but she looks GREAT! and Poor Shay That sucks... What did she have? The Dogs... You guys are Crazy:) Love it.. Miss ya
    oh ya and you go private by going into settings on your dashboard and go to permissions and click who can read this blog. I know it will be a pain to have to log on but you never know... and We have the cutest boys I would not want ANYTHING to happen to them cuz of some physco looking at my blog!:) ttyl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I saw your link on Tiff's blog. I can't believe how your girls have grown. They are gorgeous. We had to put our 6yr old dog to sleep in Nov. It was so lonely that the Mr. surprised me with a puppy on Christmas. He is a West Highland Terrier (Westie). Not real crazy about the housebreaking part but he is cute. I can't believe you've been married that long..... Wow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynnie, thanks for a fun time on Sunday. We love going to Ant Lynnie's. My Huggie, is she not the best, and my Shay, Shay, she is such a sweetheart. Ohh and Sagie girl is cute. Nothin' but a bunch of hot chicks at your house. Love Ya~

    ReplyDelete

Britt

Britt
Where does the Blonde hair and Blue eyes come from?????????

Shay

Shay
anyone need a MODEL ???

Sasha

Sasha
love the SMILE :)

Shay and Keni

Shay and Keni
Hey!!!!